[Elfsea] August Newsletter Reminder

Elfsea Chronicler elfsea.chronicler at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 08:44:26 PDT 2011

Greetings Elfsea!

I wanted to take a moment and remind you of the Elfsea Tidings' submission
deadline.  It will be by the end of Moot this coming Monday, July 25, or
9:00pm - whichever comes last.

If you do submit something, please remember you must submit one of the three
corresponding release forms:

SCA Creative Work Copyright Assignment / Grant of Use
Form<http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/ReleaseCreative.pdf>

SCA Photograph Grant of Use
Form<http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/ReleasePhotographer.pdf>

SCA Model Release
Form<http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/ReleaseModel.pdf>

I realize you are probably tired of hearing me request items for submission;
therefore, why don't you send me something and shut me up!  I am looking for
stories, poems, artwork, tutorials, ect....

Help support your barony!
*In Service, *
*Ldy Katrine la Esclopiera,*
*Elfsea Chronicler*