[Elfsea] Knight School thank yous

Bill Perkins bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 20 23:00:15 PDT 2011

Greetings from Alejandro y Amalia, Barón y Baronesa de Elfsea

First, thank you to Centurion Fiacha for organizing the Knight School held
at Elfsea's regular practice.  I recall around 25 student fighters, with 8
instructors from the Order of the Chivalry.  Thank you to everyone who took
advantage of this opportunity to learn from members of our local chivalry.

An especial thank you goes to our instructors.  Since each instructor is
unique and provides valuable insight into chivalric fighting, here they are
in precedence order:

His Majesty, Lochlan Dunn
Duke Alaric Drake
Duke Gunthar Jonsson