[Elfsea] Archery practice today!

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Jun 12 08:55:22 PDT 2011

If you have wanted to sharpen your skills at throwing sticks great distances, I can point you in the right direction and keep you on target. Elfsea is having an archery target practice after a long period of rest. It is at

6500 Boat Club Rd. Fort Worth, TX which is the Sokol Hall of Fort Worth (where we recently had Coronation).

We will have instructors, marshals, and loaner equipment. So join us from 12 noon until 4PM (or later if we are still having fun at 4).

Join the cool guys and gals, learn basics or improve your already good scores, and enjoy the company of the barony's archers.

In service,

Caelin on Andrede

Elfsea Archery Defender