[Elfsea] FWD: [Garb For Sale] I have placed a list of books that I am selling...

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 27 20:34:26 PDT 2011

For the clothiers / garb makers out there, or those just interested in books, was sent this on another list.
Good prices.

Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)

Laurie A Taylor posted in Garb For Sale.

Laurie A Taylor
11:15am Jun 27
I have placed a list of books that I am selling on my blog - http://www.facebook.com/l/a77534fzz1Rukz5opN1R-mtb29A/costumeraz.blogspot.com/p/books-for-sale.html
garb makers out there
While all of these books are related to fashion, quite a few are specific to costume and costume history. There will be many more titles in the weeks ahead as I really need to get the shelves in order.

Shipping and payment (PAYPAL) will be discussed by private e-mail.

The Mad Scramble: Books for Sale

costumeraz.blogspot.com

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.