[Elfsea] Shakespeare

a a princeisabitteroldman at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 15:00:10 PDT 2011

Greetings;
              My name is Edward and you've probably never heard of me but I've
played off and on for close to 30 years.I started in Eldern Hills but now live
in Wiesenfeuer.It's possible,though not likely,that you saw me at "Quest for the
Grice" 23 years ago when I won a token for doing my Richard III
monologue.ANYway,to get to the point:I'm trying to get together a group to do
some Shakespeare within the SCA.I'm working on doing the "Scottish play" at
Eldern but I'd like to put together a group of people to do more in the
future.So far I've tried to recruit in NORTHERN Ansteorra since it's hard for me
to travel but I've decided to see if anyone further south might be
interested.I'm not too picky about talent;if you have some,that's great but I
can't afford to be picky at this point.If you think you might like to try some
Shakespeare,please e-mail me off list.Thanks for your time,
                               Edward