[Elfsea] Steppes Demo at All-Con, March 18-20

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Tue Mar 1 10:59:53 PST 2011

The annual All-Con is coming up this March 18th-20th and the theme this year is 'Steampunk'.

It sounds like a fun event and a great place for a demo!  If you are available to participate, be it with planning or just to show up in garb, please let me know.  I need at least three fighters of each variety (Heavy, Light and Youth), qualified marshals, and a person knowledgable in all matters of SCA to interact with the public.

It is alot to ask, but we have not done a grand demo for some time and this will be a good opportunity to encourage people to join our fair organization.

Please let me know if you are interested.  For more information on the convention, visit www.all-con.org<http://www.all-con.org/>

YIS,
Lady Katerina O'Cyry
Seneschal of the Steppes