[Elfsea] Leather/Armorers Guild Meeting Tonight

Jasper captain_jasperc at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 07:49:22 PST 2011

Greetings All,
    This is just a reminder that the guild is meeting tonight at my house 616 E.
Prairie View Rd. Crowley, TX 76036 From 6:30-7 until whenever we get finished or
until we all get tired of each others company. Bring your projects, armor and
ideas and come and work. This will be the only meeting of the guild before the
war so if you need last minute repairs, a new gorget, pouches, belts, strapping
of any kind or any other tweeks to your kit, tonight is the night to get it
done. I will be firing up the grill should we get enough people to bring things
to cook. Beer is welcome and works as a good bribe if you need me to make
something for you! ; ) Looking forward to a good crowd.

Jasper C.