[Elfsea] Be Prepared!

Elfsea Chronicler elfsea.chronicler at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 08:47:48 PST 2011

Greeting Elfsea!

I know you have been working hard at getting ready to attend Gulf War XX.
 But have you really prepared yourself correctly?

Have you sent in a photography release to me allowing me to publish your
Gulf War photos for the next issue of The Elfsea Tidings?  Do you have
plenty of Model Release Forms printed to have filled out by those in your
photos?

Here are links to both forms:

Photography<http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/ReleasePhotographer.pdf>
Model <http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/ReleaseModel.pdf>

Allow me to share those Gulf War XX memories with the populace who wasn't
able to attend by getting the proper release forms to me.

Please remember to travel and play safely; but most of all, go win the war
for Ansteorra and the Barony of Elfsea, of course!

--
*In Service, *
*Ldy Katrine la Esclopiera,*