[Elfsea] EXTERNAL: Re: FW: Site Work Day

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Mar 24 17:32:45 PDT 2011

Depends on the draw. My electric chainsaw draws 13 amps which would drain
the auto battery quickly and require a big converter.

Richard Threlkeld, CPA

Software Innovation

 <http://www.softwareinnovation.com/> Description: Description: silogo2a
and   <http://www.linkedin.com/in/richardthrelkeld> Description: