[Elfsea] Gate for Defenderc- first call for volunteers.

Druinne de Salesberie druinne at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 19:54:17 PST 2011

Hi there,

I am running gate this year for Defender. I will need plenty of
volunteers so that we can have a smooth check in on Saturday morning.

I will be posting a schedule here soon, so be thinking of when you
want to hang out with the trolls. If you want to get the peachy
shifts, then please contact me directly at druinne at gmail dot com.

See you all soon!!!

Druinne de Salesberie

Azure, six round buckles Or.
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero" - Seize the day, trust as
little as possible in tomorrow. (Horace)