[Elfsea] Baronial Hospitality at GW XX

Bill Perkins bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 20 15:15:30 PDT 2011

Greetings all from Alejandro and Amalia, Baron and Baronesa

We wish to extend our warmest gratitude to those gentle persons who helped Elfsea shine at Gulf Wars.

Our noble cousins Baron Ihon and Baroness Isabeau of the Stargate put forth the idea of a baronial hospitality tent, following opening ceremonies, to celebrate the twentieth anniversary of Ansteorra's glorious test of arms against Trimaris.  Each barony provided some dish.  Elfsea put forth a goodly provider of kjottboller (Norse meatballs) and krumkake (Norse cookies).

Lady Lauretta d'Avenporte took time to make these wonderful foods, even though she was not able to attend Gulf Wars.  Frank, Diana, and Alicia took time from their vacation to serve in the hospitality tent after opening ceremonies.

Gracias and Vivat!
Alejandro y Amalia
Baron y Baronesa