[Elfsea] Anyone near TCU?

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 13:57:52 PST 2011

This is reposted by request from the Steppes list.

Cait O'Hara

I know we have some folks from Elfsea on this list, unfortunately I am not
on the Elfsea list. I have a need to be out at TCU on Friday afternoon
through Sunday Morning. I'm hoping someone might have some crash space I can
use for Friday night and Saturday night. We're going to a conference and it
would be less expensive if I did not have to buy gas two ways each day from
UTD. If someone can help, please feel free to either email me or call me. I
will be away from the computer through tomorrow at about 2pm.

469-222-9236
Dana

Fiona the Needleworker
a.k.a. Fionnbharr le Nedlere