[Elfsea] A Conversation With the Barony

Elfsea Chronicler elfsea.chronicler at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 20:40:52 PDT 2011

*Chronicler:*  Hey Barony of Elfsea!  Want to do something wonderful for
your barony?

*Elfsea:*  That would be awesome Katrine!  What do you have in mind?

*Chronicler:*:  Submit your photos, stories, poems, jokes, artwork, articles
or other items to be used in our barony's newsletter The Elfsea Tidings.

*Elfsea:*   What a fantastic idea!  It is "OUR" newsletter after all!

(loud noises of rattling paper, slopping paint, cheering populace and
rushing feet)

*Chronicler: * You ALL have made this a great issue!!!

*Elfsea:*  Look Katrine!  (shoves forms in Chronicler's face)  We even made
sure to fill out and sign the proper release forms*** so the Central
Regional and Kingdom Chronicler will not slam you into shackles!!

*Chronicler:*  Wow!  I told you this is the greatest barony in Ansteorra!
Thanks so much!

***The forms can be located at
http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/ under
the following titles:

SCA CREATIVE WORK COPYRIGHT ASSIGNMENT/GRANT OF USE
FORM<http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/ReleaseCreative.pdf>
SCA PHOTOGRAPH GRANT OF USE
FORM<http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/ReleasePhotographer.pdf>
SCA MODEL RELEASE
FORM<http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/ReleaseModel.pdf>

Seriously folks, I need your submissions in as soon as you can get them to
me.  I will be working on the newsletter Friday and Saturday to get it out
to you on Sunday.  For those who have already submitted their Officer
Reports and personal submissions, I want to thank you for making my job a
little easier.
--
*In Service, *
*Ldy Katrine la Esclopiera,*