[Elfsea] To my regret

Heather NIce heather_nice2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 22:57:23 PDT 2011

Good evening,
It is to my regret that I am unable to go to defender this year. In light of
some family issues on my husband side, a lady very close to him was put into the
ICU a few days ago with a collapsed lung, a lung infection, pneumonia in the
other lung and a blood infection. She is currently on a ventilator but the
doctors are optimistic at this time. I was in charge of the evening’s
entertainment for a small play. I would be pleased to pass this off to competent
hands as my husband needs me right now.
Respectfully,
Elizabethe De Salisbury.
AKA Heather Clark