[Elfsea] Dinner tonight?

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed May 11 14:17:17 PDT 2011

Pyro and I expect to be there.
Caelin

________________________________
From: elfsea-bounces+rjt=softwareinnovation.com at lists.ansteorra.org [elfsea-bounces+rjt=softwareinnovation.com at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Baron and Baroness of Elfsea [bbelfsea at sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 4:13 PM
To: Barony of Elfsea
Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Dinner tonight?

Please meet us for dinner at 7:30. :-)

Sent from my iPhone

On May 11, 2011, at 2:07 PM, "Baron and Baroness of Elfsea" <bbelfsea at sbcglobal.net<mailto:bbelfsea at sbcglobal.net>> wrote:

Hello,

If practice is canceled with the incoming storms, Alejandro and I would like to invite one and all to meet us for dinner at the Cheddar's off of Central Dr and Hwy 121/183.

Please rsvp to me so that I know how big of a table to reserve for us.

Thank you and I hope to see you all tonight, either at practice or at dinner!

In Service,
Amalia
Baronessa