[Elfsea] Tidings Submission Due Wednesday, May 18, by 6:00pm

Elfsea Chronicler elfsea.chronicler at gmail.com
Mon May 16 13:38:17 PDT 2011

Greetings Elfsea.

I wanted to take a moment and remind you that it is that time once again to
get your Elfsea Tidings submission in for the May issue.  Please remember to
have the correct release form with your submission.  You can find those
release forms at the following links:

Article, Artwork, Story Submission
Release<http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/ReleaseCreative.pdf>

Photo Release<http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/ReleasePhotographer.pdf>

Model Release <http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/ReleaseModel.pdf>

The submission deadline is *THIS* coming Wednesday, May 18, by 6:00pm.  If
you have something you want in this issue but need a bit more time, please
contact me privately; otherwise submissions coming in after the deadline
will be held and used for the June issue.

I can't wait to see how creative you all are!
--
*In Service, *
*Ldy Katrine la Esclopiera,*