[Elfsea] Moot is monday 5/23/2011 7-9pm at Coors Distribution Center in Fort Worth, TX

Donald Whitney dwhitney98 at hotmail.com
Sun May 22 08:11:19 PDT 2011

Elfsea moot is Monday 5/23/2011.  Please come out to populace meeting.

Moot (Populace Meeting)

location:
At Coors Distribution Center, Fort Worth, TX

Monday, May 23, 2011
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
 Add this event to your personal calendar
A monthly meeting of the populace to discuss what we have done, what we want to do, and to socialize. It is held at the Coor's Distribution center where we get free beer and wine coolers. Of course, we drink sensibly - whatever that means. Wear garb if you can. Some people come straight from work and we welcome them in modern clothes.