[Elfsea] Business Meting Monday 5/16/2011

Helen Vandaveer khv0919 at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 06:44:05 PDT 2011

We will meet at suite 117.  It is around the corner to the left of the suite we
have been using.  The former tenant was Brothers Tax and the name is still on
the suite.  When you pull into the center th large suite where the building
curves around was Blockbuster and the suite we are using is to the left of the
old Blockbuster suite.

Hope this makes sense, if not just give me a call at 972-421-1009.

YIS,
Helen