[Elfsea] Additional Thank you!

Jenn Kostal ladygenevieve at gmail.com
Mon May 16 09:53:33 PDT 2011

I actually sent personal thank yous to all those gentles not from Elfsea to
each group.  I have passed thanks to Lord Alric onto his Seneschal, Lord
Padraig and asked he pass on that missive to the Shire of Loch Ruadh's email
list so all members of Loch Ruadh know how grateful Elfsea is for his time.

Thank you for your attentiveness.

Genevieve