[Elfsea] Arts and Science Projects

Dan Baker lordrhys at gmail.com
Mon May 16 18:24:39 PDT 2011

Nice, thanks I might have to take you up on that on occasion.  But I am
going to miss being able to just pop out to the garage for a couple hours.
I also have to complete a few projects before I move,....  ack, about 10
days off to finish those and pack.  ... Wow.

I am sure I don't know what you mean about multiple hobbies within our
hobby??  You mean to say fencing, brewing, woodworking, blacksmithing,
sewing, storytelling, chuirurgeon, marshal, apprentice, etc isn't just one
hobby? :P

-Rhys