[Elfsea] Archery Practice

Sebastian sebastianf at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 17 16:27:15 PDT 2011

Master Caelin thank you most kindly for your words.

Rhys, The circle we shoot for here is gold and unfortunately your comment is the
extent of training many people get before they start shooting.  This causes
aggravation for most and some to quit before they have a chance to enjoy
archery.  They also are to shy or embarrased to ask for help.

We try very hard to motivate out new archers so they become old archers

We look forward to seeing you at our practice.

In Service
Sebastian Frobishire