[Elfsea] EXTERNAL: Re: Introduction

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue May 17 20:33:03 PDT 2011

I believe the Crown recognizes a person is a peer as does the peerage circle. However, I believe you earn the title by working on yourself to learn, practice, and become what you believe a peer to be. You have goals for yourself in the areas of teaching, mentoring, leadership, artistry, and more. To achieve those you learn to think and be a slightly (or in some cases more than slightly) different way. And that change may be what people see when they say "he is my peer". I'd love to talk with you more about this in person. I'm usually found with a camera in my hands when I'm found at all.

Caelin on Andrede