[Elfsea] Coronation set up

Jenn Kostal ladygenevieve at gmail.com
Mon May 9 12:27:56 PDT 2011

Greetings Elfsea,

This weekend is Coronation.  I have gotten many people responding to our
call for help in setting up.

We will be starting to move gym equipment with the help of the site crew at
8:00.  Please meet at Sokol Hall by 7:45.  We will also need help after the
equipment is moved getting the tables and chairs set up for the day.

I also will need a crew of people to come back to site on Sunday morning to
help move everything back.

That's 7:45pm Friday the 13th at 6500 Boat Club Road in Ft Worth.

Hope to see you then.

Genevieve

--
The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.