[Elfsea] Thank you, one and all

Bill Perkins bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 16 13:57:45 PDT 2011

Greetings and salutations unto the populace of Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor from Alejandro y Amalia

We are in awe of our fair Barony.  Naught but a few months ago, we took on the sudden task of hosting Coronation for Their Majesties, Lochlan and Gwen.  In between travelling to defend Ansteorra and hosting Elfsea Defender, all of you worked together, to create from the void, a beautiful day to celebrate the glory of Ansteorra.  Our stewards, Lady Genevieve de Lironcourt and Master Caelin on Andrede, have graciously thanked everyone who supported them in hosting Coronation.  So, today, we thank them, and Mistress Ameline du Bois as the Keystone advisor, for stepping forward, putting in a lot of personal time and effort, and showing the Kingdom the hospitality of Elfsea.

All of us, together, are so much more than each of us individually, and we are pleased to be part of this barony in even a small fashion.

Vivat Elfsea!

Alejandro y Amalia
Barón y Baronesa de Elfsea