[Elfsea] Coronation pictures

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon May 16 21:34:52 PDT 2011

I have processed and uploaded the pictures from Coronation to
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/ . I thought with both Pyro and
I working in the kitchen we would not take a lot of pictures. But we have
about 560 uploaded after deleting quite a few that were blurry from not
using flash. A few slightly blurry ones have been retained.

The standard disclaimers apply. You may use any of these pictures for SCA,
non-profit purposes provided you give credit to either Betsy Marshall (Pyro)
or to either Caelin on Andrede or Richard Threlkeld. I'd like a note telling
me where I can see your use, but that is not a requirement - I'm just
curious. I will provide a Photographer's Release if you require it. If you
need one or more Model's Releases, you will have to find them. We have not
taken the time to get that level of paperwork.

In Service,

Caelin on Andrede