[Elfsea] Steppes Cooks facebook page

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 4 22:07:30 PDT 2011

This is an open group for discussing the interest in starting a Cooks Guild in Steppes, the sharing of recipes & feast experiences.This is not for strictly period recipes. If you have one that is a favorite, please share. One use for this page is to discuss ways to alter recipes to a more period style, but also how to make period recipes palatable to modern taste. The url for the Steppes Cooks page is;  http://www.facebook.com/groups/160825714013448/ Please join us. Lady Gabriele mka Michelle Dodd

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)