[Elfsea] Competitions at College Thank You

Barbara W alysd38 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 13 10:32:11 PST 2011

I want to thank everyone who participated in the competition, Hook, Ann, Magen, Allesandro, Daniel and Robert. You all made the decission very difficult for us.  I am not sure when I have enjoyed a Bardic competion more.

I also want to thank those of you that formed the audience.  It is difficult to perform when your only audience members are judges, so having so many of you hang around to listen was not only uplifting for the bardic community as a whole, but added to the performances in a tangible way.

Yours in Service,

Alys