[Elfsea] BAM: What to Know

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 2 21:56:59 PDT 2011

Edit!! Three Kings is where the dance competition will be held. There will be an Hafla each night of BAM.
Crandall, Olde Phart

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith