[Elfsea] Camping at BAM

Bill Perkins bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 17 06:42:04 PST 2011

Greetings unto our populace of Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor from Alejandro y
Amalia

We look forward to aiding Their Majesties and Ansteorra in pushing back the
invasion of Gleann Abhann, as they try to raid the lands of Bordermarch!  We
call upon the levies of Elfsea to march to the aid of our cousins, Santiago
and Elisabeth.

Any and all wishing to camp with us, please join us.  Her Excellency Amalia
will arrive on site the afternoon of Friday.  Please find her to arrange
space for your tent.

This year's BAM promises to be spectacular!

Alejandro y Amalia
Barón y Baronesa