[Elfsea] Business Meeting updates

Seneschal Elfsea seneschal.elfsea at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 15:55:50 PST 2011

Greetings Elfsea,

It has been a truly wonderful year here, in Elfsea!

December 14 is our Holiday party/Moot.  Look for details in the next
week!!!!  There will be a short, (yes, short) business meeting before the
December Moot.  We will close out the year, and prepare for the new one.

*Recap*:  The December Moot will be on December 14th, which is a* WEDNESDAY*.
 The business meeting will take place at 7:00 pm.  The Holiday Party/Moot
will start at 7:30pm.  All financial committee members that are present,
please join us at the business meeting.

More details on the December Holiday Party will be forthcoming.

Thank You for a great year!!!!!

In Service,

Lady Elspeth de Stervlen
Seneschal