[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender in April AS XLVI (2012 AD)

Bill Perkins bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 17 06:51:39 PST 2011

Salutations unto Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor from Alejandro y Amalia

Currently, Elfsea Defender is scheduled to entertain Their Majesties, as
they poll the Order of Chivalry and Order of the White Scarves.  We know
that Elfsea will show great hospitality to our honored guests that weekend.

But we have yet to see any bids to be Event Steward!

We expect that Elfsea Defender will be hosted at the Camp Jim Braley site,
as in previous years.  To that end, one of the most challenging aspects of
that site is the ready availability of victuals.  We hope that any bid that
is submitted will cover this issue.  We would like to see arrangements made
for meals during the entire weekend, either directly staffed by Elfsea and
Dragonsfire Tor, or various taverns invited to the event.

We will be discussing options with the officers of Elfsea to also address
the other pressing item of the Camp - working showers.  If anyone in the
Barony or Canton have portable, instant-on propane water heaters, please
contact us or Elspeth if you are willing to lend them for the event.

We look forward to an amazing Elfsea Defender!

Alejandro y Amalia
Barón y Baronesa