[Elfsea] OT - interested in collecting coins?

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 21:33:34 PDT 2011

I have some of my father's and my old coin collection and as many of you know, I am in some difficulty financially. Is there anyone locally who has an interest and also has some books or other resources for an accurate estimate of what I have? I am looking to sell. Thinking that some of the coins would work as a starter for a Scouting Merit Badge - I used them for that.
Mostly pennies, nickles and dimes, some quarters. Nothing exceptional, except for the age as some are 19th century.

Please reply privately, I am wasting enough bandwidth as it is.

Thanks,

Crandall, Olde Phart

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith