[Elfsea] Archery Practice

Sebastian sebastianf at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 11 22:20:28 PST 2011

Greetings Elfsea;

    I am a little late scheduling archery this month.  My apologies, something
about a Baronial College taking place and me having something to do with it.
Anyway, to show I am a gluten for punishment we will have a practice this Sunday
13 NOV 2011.  I know it is the day after Baronial College, minor details.  I am
considering a practice the Sunday after Thanksgiving.  I will speak to folks and
see what the general consensus is.  Stay tuned.
    The practice will be at Sokol Hall in Ft Worth at 12:00 noon.  I hope to see
you there.

In Service
Don Sebastian Frobishire
Elfsea Baronial Hospitaler &