[Elfsea] Collingwood's Techniques of Tablet Weaving for $26.25 if ordered through Fri Dec 2

Laura Young laura.young.9191 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 12:44:33 PST 2011

I found an offer where Collingwood's Techniques of Tablet Weaving is only
$26.25, no shipping, no tax if *4* or more are ordered through *Fri
Dec 2nd* (or
$28 each if only *3* are ordered).  Normal list price that I can find
online is $35 plus shipping; however, I have no idea what the various
merchants at events charge.  This seems like a fairly good offer, but
please don't hesitate to inform me if I am mistaken.  This is the paperback
version.  If you are interested in a group order, please contact me
privately; we only need 2 or 3 people (besides me) to participate.  As for
delivery options, I will be attending the Steppes Christmas
Populace/Potluck on Dec 17th and Steppes 12th Night on Jan 7th (which is in
dowtown Fort Worth this year).

Thank-you,

Beonne seo brune