[Elfsea] A Well Deserved Thank You

Jasper captain_jasperc at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 06:59:23 PDT 2011

Greetings All,
   I apologize for the bandwidth but I wanted to take moment to thank everyone who came out for the leather working guild night we had in Elfsea last night. We had 20 people from 3 different groups attend! Thanks to all who travelled to come and learn. We had alot of fun and we were able to get alot done. We got a really good head start on everyones pouches, visited with friends and overall had a really good time. Remember that we will be meeting again in two weeks(10-20-11) at the same location and time to finish these projects. Again, what a wonderful turnout for our combined guild night with the Steppes. I look forward to continuing the work we started and hope to see the same folks in attendance next time.

Jasper C.