[Elfsea] Youth Combat at this weeks' Elfsea Fighter Practice

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 10 08:20:40 PDT 2011

For all Youth Combat warriors, Dane the Red and I will be at this week's Wednesday night practice, with lots of spare gear and boffer weapons.Come join us and bring any friends who might be interested; the Ansteorran Youth Combat Army is growing and will soon be marching against the invading Gleann Abhann host at Bordermarch Autumn Melees! Feel free to contact me with any questions at all, GermanicusCentral Region Youth Combat Marshal