[Elfsea] Elfsea Rapier Practice: A Petition

Andreas von Meißen scamiz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 16:39:35 PDT 2011

Greetings to the Barony of Elfsea.
I, Herr Andreas von Meißen, Companion of the Order of the Cavendish Knot and
loyal subject of the Stellar Crown, do send greetings.

Whereas that this weekend is Her Stellar Majesty Amelot's Queen's Champion
Tournament, I humbly request that all of the Rapier Combatants of the Barony
join me at fencing practice tomorrow.
Whilst I am aware that not everyone is able to attend or compete in the
weekend's event, I hope that you will take the time on Wednesday to test me
to the utmost of my ability in preparation, that I might represent myself
and our Barony well.

Sincerely,

-- Andreas

--
Andrew R. Mizener/ Herr Andreas von Meißen
Cadet to Warder Brighid MacCumhal