[Elfsea] Scribal night

Barbara W alysd38 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 07:44:15 PDT 2011

 Greetings Elfsea

Starting next Thursday I will be hosting a weekly scribal night. I will have charters, and paints if you don't have any yet, or bring your own projects to work on. All skill levels are welcome. We will get started at 7pm.

My address is 5701 Blueridge Dr, Fort Worth, 76112. If you are using a mapping site to find me be sure that Blueridge is one word; otherwise you will end up in the wrong place.

So, Thursdays at 7pm! Hope to see you there.

Alys
btw...i have dog(s) and a cat and this is a no smoking home.