[Elfsea] Elfsea Needs YOU!!!

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 09:54:06 PDT 2011

The more the merrier!
Just having people standing around talking about the Middle Ages and the SCA is always a good thing.
Crandall, Olde Phart

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith