[Elfsea] Leather Workers/Armorers Guild 10-6-2011

Jasper captain_jasperc at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 08:14:48 PDT 2011

Greetings all,
    This Thursday 10-6-11 the leather workers/armorers guild will be meeting at my work place, Gene Rich and Company 2525 Ludelle St. Fort Worth Texas 76105. The format of this guild night is slightly different than what we do normally. I will be teaching a class
on making leather pouches, in particular early 15th century kidney pouches and a 12th-14th century illumination pouch. I will provide the supplies but would ask that if you intend on making one for yourself that a donation of $5 be made to cover the cost of the leather used. Stitching thread and all other supplies I will provide including buckles. Start time for this guild night will be between 6:30-7ish and we will work until we get tired or are finished learning and making pouches. Any questions regarding the above can be directed to me at 817-201-6143, if I don't answer leave me a message I WILL return your call. Hope to lots of folks there.

Jasper C.