[Elfsea] Email issues

Seneschal Elfsea seneschal.elfsea at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 11:16:07 PDT 2011

Greetings all Elfsea Officers (and Populace),

There is, apparently, some real issues regarding the officer email
addresses.  This is simply some sort of computer/technological error.  There
are also new rules and regulations coming out regarding this, as well.

Until we are able to resolve this, please use the email address associated
with your office to send, and receive emails.  They may still be forwarded
to another email (for read, only), but all office related correspondence
should be coming from the official email address for that office.

If you are having issues sending or receiving emails, please contact our
Virtual Scribe (cc me, please) so that we may address any of these problems.

As for the new rules and regulations, as soon as they are sorted through,
all changes will be made public at the next Officers Business meeting, and
Moot.

Thank you for your patience.

In Service,

Lady Elspeth de Stervlen