[Elfsea] Next Saturday is a period cooking day at our place

Michael Gunter dookgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 2 09:34:23 PDT 2011

I have been honored to have been asked by HL Oksana to prepare a vigil buffet prior to her
elevation at Bryn Gwlad Fall Event. This next weekend (9/10) I will start the first batch of
pre-cooking and anyone who would be interested in helping out and learning some stuff is
welcome to attend.

We'll be preparing mini-pork pies (in the cool classic "purse" style) and bite-sized sweet
cheese (daryols) and mushroom tarts. We might even be making some period drink
syrups as well.

Gathering will start around 1:30 pm.

Please RSVP if you would like to attend.

Yers,

Gunthar