[Elfsea] Elfsea Baronial College

Sebastian sebastianf at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 15 10:17:45 PDT 2011

al AERYN;

I will count you in.  Thank you.

Sebastian

________________________________
From: Sandra Geil <alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com>
To: Barony of Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thu, September 15, 2011 11:13:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Elfsea Baronial College

count me in - NEED some fun

________________________________

Class title: Basic Blackwork

Class run-time: anywhere from 30 - 90 minutes

Class size limit: 15 - 20

Class description: Beginning stitches - we will start (perhaps finish) a needle
case to show off what was learned. I will put together kits for about 20 -
(linen, black silk, needle) - if someone prefers to work in another color (red
for instance) they should bring their own silk.

Special instructions: (classroom set-up requirements, fees, etc.) - we can work
with what is there - chairs would be good and tables even better

Instructor: al AERYN (and perhaps Pyro)