[Elfsea] Fw: Fwd: [Steppes] Archery in Dragonsfire tor

Sebastian sebastianf at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 16 16:41:29 PDT 2011

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Karen Calhoun <kmcalhou at garlandisd.net>
To: sebastianf at sbcglobal.net
Sent: Fri, September 16, 2011 7:44:33 AM
Subject: Fwd: [Steppes] Archery in Dragonsfire tor

Please forward to the Elfsea list.  Also, will you be able to help out?  None of
the Steppes marshals will be able to attend.

katya

>>> "Karen Calhoun" <kmcalhou at garlandisd.net> 9/15/2011 8:35 AM >>>
We are on!  The Canton of Dragonsfire Tor and myself are hosting an archery
practice on Sat. Sept. 17th.  We will be starting about noon and going until our
arms fall off or 5pm.  They do have a covered area for visiting.  It would be
great if folks could bring a snack to share.

As always, bring a chair, hat, sunscreen, and water.  Some loaner gear will be
available.  Our site will be Star Arms and is located at 6688 S. US Hwy 377,
Stephenville, TX, 76401.

**additional marshals will be needed, please consider joining us!

Let me know if you have any questions or need further information.

HLy Katya
Dragonsfire Tor Archery Champion
Archery Defender of the Flame, Glaslyn
Arcarius Student to HL Ironwyrm