[Elfsea] DragonsfireTor - Guardian of the Tor

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 2 14:23:45 PDT 2012

Greetings Elfsea!!

At our wonderful event this past weekend, the folks of DFT came out, in force, to help.  Not only did they help raise pavilions, work gate, keep the bathrooms stocked with supplies, help wherever needed, provide laughter and fun times.....they also helped with feeding us all weekend!  There was a traveler's fare friday evening - Thanks to Master Caelin, Pyro, and the crew from DFT (I am brain dead from this weekend: chime in with names, please :)    ), Lauretta provided healthy, delicious  food all day Saturday, and Sunday morning, in her great Tavern!  WHOO HOO!!!  And the Folks from Breckenridge (again brain fried - please name names for me!!!) fed us Breakfast Saturday morning.  Without their help, I know I would have never had time to fix my own food, or eat...so, Thank You!!

So.......When Lauretta donated her profits from the Tavern, it was decided to turn those profits around and feed everyone at the Guardian of the Tor event during lunch.  As such, I am running a lunch side board for all on site, so far the menu is as follows:

                Chicken Caesar Salad with bread
                BBQ chicken, chopped and shredded, on Rolls (no onions in this dish )
                Beef Fajita tacos
                possible some charro, or re fried, beans
                Home made salsa

the menu COULD change, depending on availability and prices..but, I think we are pretty safe with this one  :)  .

Now, I will be cooking a majority of this PRIOR to the event, but...I could use help here, at my home...and on site.  i am gathering a small crew of volunteers to help me.  Please email me, and let me know when, and where, you would be available.  The cooking at home will start the week of the event, which is May 11-13.

Thank you,

HL Elspeth de Stervlen
lunch sideboard coordinator, and cook