[Elfsea] EVERYONE OKAY?

Sandra Geil alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 14:15:54 PDT 2012

Chris is still in a lockdown at his office near 35W and Loop 12.
Viv and I are home and everything looks OK at the house.
I did have to monitor students at school until about 3:05 (School lets out at 2:45) so that was fun and all.
Now we start fielding calls from the out of town/state family since we seem to be the lead story on the national news...

al Aeryn