[Elfsea] Guardian of the Tor

sarah ash mytheiya at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 19:20:15 PDT 2012

Greetings from Dragons Fire Tor!  As many of you know our event is coming up on
the weekend of May 11th.  There will be much fighting, singing, and honoring of
our mothers throughout the weekend as we choose our new Guardians in Chivalric,
Archery, Rapier, and Bardic.  There will also be Melee battles for Middlefaire
in both rapier and chivalric!

The event will be held at Middlefaire in Hillsboro, Texas

Address:State Hwy 171 and Co Rd 1458, Hillsboro, TX
Coordinate:  N32 degrees 4.338’ W097 degrees 10.77
**Gate opens 5pm Friday and closes 12pm Sunday**

The Barony of Elfsea is hosting a sideboard on Saturday from 12pm to 1pm. The
menu  is shredded bbq chicken po-boys, beef fajita tacos, refried beans, red
potato salad, iced tea and lemonade. Elspeth de Stervlen is cooking!  Come and
enjoy, there is no charge.

Fees: Adults - $10.00
*** 17 and under - $5.00 ***

5 and under - free
Family Max - $30.00
A $5.00 non-membership surcharge will apply to those 18 and over without proof
of membership
Please make checks payable to: SCA Inc. / Canton of Dragonsfire Tor

On a side note:  We will be needing volunteers to help raise and tear down
pavilions as well as helping with fighter support from 10am-3pm (Or whenever the
melee is complete).  If you can just spare an hour of your time we will be most
grateful, please contact me at mytheiya at yahoo.com or on facebook
(http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000113806094&ref=tn_tnmn) to let me
know when you can help

Thank You and God Bless