[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender pictures

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Apr 2 05:48:09 PDT 2012

I have posted the Elfsea Defender pictures from my camera. Since all three of my batteries were used up, I switched to Crandall's camera which he graciously offered me when he left site. The set from my camera is up, I'll have two other sets: Crandall's pictures and my pictures on Crandall's camera. Hopefully, I'll get them out tonight.

Standard disclaimers apply. You may use these for any SCA, non-profit purpose if you provide attribution to Caelin on Andrede, Richard Threlkeld, or Betsy Marshall (she obviously took some of these as I am in them). We will provide a photographer's release if required, but you are on your own for models' releases.

The pictures are (as always) at http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede