[Elfsea] Guardian of the Tor

sarah ash mytheiya at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 22:22:16 PDT 2012

Hi!  Guardian of the Tor is coming up on the weekend of May 11th and as
co-stewart of the event I am lining up volunteers for the following:

Putting Up and Tearing Down Pavilions, and Water Bearing

If you would like to sign up for a time please email me at mytheiya at yahoo.com
with a time(s) you can be available.

 I need 4-5 people for the big pavilions, 2-3 for the small, and around 2-4
water bearers for each hour.

Thanx in advance!  Murron MacCionaodha and the rest of us here at Dragon's Fire
Tor

Pavilions:

Friday (raising)
1-2pm Gate Pavilion
3-6pm DFT, Elfsea, and any other pavilions
5-6pm List fields and Fighter Support Station
TBA Royal Pavilions

Sunday (breaking down)
9-10am Royal Pavilion (or at their discretion)
10-12pm DFT, Elfsea, and other pavilions
11-12pm gate pavillion

Water Bearing:

Saturday
10-11am