[Elfsea] Fw: lost at Coronation

Janice Kirksey brom_audrella at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 05:18:42 PDT 2012

I tried to send this to Lady Elspeth, but the mail thingie sent it back, said it was not a good address.........so would someone please forward this to her or whoever is handling your lost and found from  coronation.....
many thanks for a great weekend
many thanks for forwarding this.................